Monday, January 5, 2009

The Tree With Face

I have been keeping my pace too fast which, I believe, is the inherited problem from working life, especially when we are being managed under the microscope of productivity and efficiency. I am telling this because I missed out one or two things which I had reminded myself to countercheck during my return trip from Pantai Kerachut to Teluk Bahang. But ironically, I found other that I had not "put into my mind" although I should have seen it earlier. Sort of complicated...

I saw an awlful face greeting me silently though with a big mouth open up. The eyes and nose were messed up. It might be friendly, but I perceive the other way round by its appearence.

I met this tree on my way to the beach. I missed it on my returning trek. It might have taken a short break. I think.

If you happen to trek along this jungle trail, try to spot this tree with face and give it a hug. To ensure we will talk on the same tree, the signboard is the reference.

2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I understand about the fast pace. I have to slow myself down all the time.

I've seen very many trees with faces like that. They are kind of scary when you're out there all alone. Maybe this is like the one that was talking to you.:)

rainfield61 said...

Ratty,
In fact, it is quite scary to walk alone in the jungle sometimes, though the jungle is not a stranger to me.