Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Harmony

I was disturbed emotionally this early morning, though I knew once I reached factory and started working, the feeling must have gone.

I happened to know that a new friend who I did not know, and might not going to know, visited my website. He was from Gaza, Palestinian Territory. (Thanks to Statcounter for this free service).

He might have stayed for seconds, he might have browsed through a few of my posts, at the end, this visit did create ripples in my heart.

I always mumble in the web, some of you have overheard and responded to me. I always mumble about the things I saw and the emotion that I felt on the place of my living. It is for sure will be felt very much differently at another corner of the world.

What I want to tell is that I am writing something which may somehow be a nonsense to someone who are suffering now; on the other hand, it may serve as a funny stuff that make him smile or laugh out loud. I rather prefer to believe in the later, and I always hope so.

The picture that I attached today displayed a harmonious place different trees live at. Be it Mr. Tree A, Mr. Tree B or Mr. Tree C, they have different names, they grow in different shapes and different colours, there is minority as well as majority in population, but they live harmoniously, and continuously to be century after century, under the same blue sky, in the only world we have.


I hope we can learn from the colony of trees.

And I want to share something I received today which was written by Regina Brett of The Plain Dealer, Cleveland, Ohio.

1. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
2. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
3. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.

And lastly, I wish you a very good night....

4 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I think it gives him some happiness when he lives in a place that is sometimes not very happy. Maybe it even gives him a little bit of hope for the future.

This was a great post. I sometimes think things like this too when I look at where some people are from.

rainfield61 said...

Ratty... I felt more comfortable after I had written it down.

Life is still good.

Dav DiDi said...

Happy Chinese New Year to YOu

rainfield61 said...

Dav DiDi... Thank you. Do hope the Year of Ox will be a better year for everyone.