Friday, February 13, 2009

Look Like a Deer in Headlights

Digg!

Whatever that is an object, the must be a shadow in a bright up environment. We shall not see any trees on the shadow if there are no trees around. A buffalo does not show the shadow of a deer. The shadow does always follow and image the exactness of its owner, it does not have the habit to tell lies.



Similarly, we drive to and from work everyday. This routine has been programmed into our mind. At any one day when we were not at work but went by a place which required making a turn instead of going straight follow the daily routine, unconsciously we might still go straight heading to office. At the time we noticed it was a couple of minutes later.

What we do or say at every minute, I mean, are mostly control by our sub-consciousness. The way sub-consciousness built up the data bank is from how we thought repeatedly, or from the experiences we have gone through. We will show negative behaviors if we think negatively, it is only either purposely or unintentionally.

Then here come my main point of today. I have commented when deer see headlights (http://myretirementchronicles.blogspot.com/2009/02/deer-in-headlights.html), they see hell. At the first place, why heaven never came across my mind? Why only hell? I was asked, and now I am asking myself. I did not have any traumatic deer experience. I have to say they are lovely especially Bambi.

After gone through the earlier thinking process, I should have the answer by now.

If I think evil, I'll see evil.

4 comments:

WiseAcre said...

What do deer see in the headlights?

I don't think you meant hell or even evil.
I think you meant surprise at impending doom.

Anonymous said...

So, stop thinking evil !!! (Don't worry, be happy!) WiseAcre probably is right...the deer sees surprise at impending doom. However, they still have a choice...doesn't have to mean doom if they just get their arse off the highway at that point!!
ha
Thanks for mentioning my blog...LOVE THAT!!!

Rick (Ratty) said...

The subconscious mind is a powerful thing. It makes us all react before we are able to really think very much about things. Many people study it, but few really understand.

rainfield61 said...

WiseAcre...Oh yes!! This comfort me a lot.

The Retired One...If there is always a choice, we still need the wisdom to choose.

Ratty...It is exactly the same as computer programming: rubbish in rubbish out.
See no evil, hear no evil, then talk no evil.