Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sometime Somewhere

Day in and day out, sun rises and sun sets, you have your, and I have my stories, and the same story may be interpreted differently at different time.

I see the same thing as I hike along, and "there may be nothing new under the sun, what is old is new to us and so rich and astonishing that we never tire of it".

I always have a brief stop at my secret corner looking at the bees zipping about from one flower to another. The same porter weeds that I used to see appeared differently this morning.

They seemed to dance under the state of stillness; wind was not blowing, the only thing that is blowing is time itself.

I tried to search through my old photography archive; I should have taken the pictures of a tree sometime ago.

I remember it was never as naughty as now to show a Playboy logo at its very top; but I failed to prove that my memory is good finally.

That tree may change again sometime later . Sometime later I'll definitely change, and so you will.

21 comments:

Wusel's... said...

Fantastic photography!

wenn said...

welcome change.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, Rainfield, even with the playboy pose..

Have a good weekend!

RNSANE said...

You are very philosophical today, rainfield, along with your wonderful photographs!!!

Tes said...

Deep in thought over that shot? :D it's good!

Diane AZ said...

To me the tree resembles a Kokopelli, a flute playing diety with feathers on his head. And this one looks like it has a bird on his back.

But I am especially enchanted by your dreamy image of the porter weeds with blue flowers.

Frieda said...

Those pictures are beautiful!

Grass said...

The only constant in life is changes, that makes life interesting.....:-)

Cherry said...

i love the porterweeds dancing in the wind of time...

Heather Dugan (Footsteps) said...

I love knowing that each day holds the possibility of change...

Windie said...

http://smile-windie.blogspot.com/ Great pictures.

silent moments said...

winds of change and the dancing porterweeds....poetic!

Kilauea Poetry said...

Your a riot! I enjoyed your wise musings today..and hopefully we'll be~
Refined, like quality
Sake wine..(lol)
We call the porter weed- Blue Vervain. I don't think you could of gotten a more beautiful capture..as each of the purple flowers are taken in together-make the whole! So graceful- have a wonderful day-

Autumn Belle said...

Today my imagination is wandering. I see the porter weeds look like kacang panjang (long beans). I see the tree like the Titanic romantic scene atop the ship and I also see a tiny bird on its left branch!

George said...

One thing that doesn't change is your wonderful photographs.

ruthi said...

great photos... great thoughts... put them together and you come up with a journey worth remembering.

Kirigalpoththa said...

Love your photos and words always!

LifeRamblings said...

nice thoughts. you've such a lively imagination.

VanillaSeven said...

I love the first picture. They looks like reaching to the sky

Joanne Olivieri said...

Love your playboy logo, it's gorgeous :D

Harshi said...

Wow.. dreamlike photos! They take us to different worlds.