Saturday, November 12, 2016

Unexplainable


"If any one of them can explain it," said Alice, "I'll give him sixpence. I don't believe there's an atom of meaning in it."

Not everything is explainable, Alice should learn to understand this, especially to those who dream day in and day out, and especially dreaming about mushrooms.

Wandering and wondering in the miniature kingdom of mushrooms worth more than x times of sixpence, and we get connected, knowingly or unknowingly.

Love at first sight with mushrooms may not happen, but the passion of love will keep burning once started. Alice is simply too young to experience this.

You see, she is still keeping that sixpence in exchanging for mushroom soup with butter, leeks, garlic and thyme.

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i like your passion for them and your wondering/wandering spirit.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, wonderful post and mushroom image. I agree with Tex above, I can you you have a love of photography and mushrooms. Enjoy your weekend!

Debbie said...

i have an immense love for mushroom soup...which i always think of when i visit you!!!

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Boa tarde, maravilhosa imagem do cogumelo que certamente Alice também gosta.
Bom fim de semana,
AG

Devilish Angel said...

I love fairy tales and your way of expression is different...

Bob Bushell said...

Finding them, that's your thing.

matti niilola said...

Hi. Awesome photo. Greetings.

Emma Springfield said...

You offer wisdom but I think I would like some of Alice's soup.

Marit said...

I love your mushroom stories :)
Beautiful shot!

baili said...

your passion is unique .
it look beautiful
in my childhood back in village i was very interested in mushrooms

carol l mckenna said...

Another creative post and lovely mushroom photo ~ thanks!

Wishing you a peaceful week ~ ^_^

Malar said...

I have seen this type of mushroom in my garden! Love story? hahaha... are they edible?

Giga said...

Alice may experience over time what YOU. I greet on my break on the blog.