Sunday, November 28, 2010

Asian Forest Scorpion

The prophecies of Merlin: “The tail of Scorpio shall produce lightning and Cancer quarrel with the Sun.”

Alright, I met a giant Asian Forest Scorpion which tried in vain to climb up a steep slope at Cerok Tokun. I shot with flash, the black creature received the light, but never returned with any lightning.But look at the tip of the tail, it was very much ready to accumulate whatever energy in order for that final shot on December 21, 2012?!

Well, this is only the story of a scorpion. I shall hike on that day. If the film 2012 is right, who know I may stand beside you in the end of the reshuffling of earth’s surface? And I shall say hi then!!

But before the dust of the ancients shall be restored", Vangelia Gushterova predicted thatWorld War 3 will begin in November 2010. Starting as a regular war, it will progress to a nuclear and chemical war. The war will be finished only by October 2014.

A good day to you.

18 comments:

Kilauea Poetry said...

Lol), I bet that tail is full of energy! I will say hello too! I never heard of her (Vangelia G)..but I looked her up. So she was a bit of a mystic with some pretty accurate predictions? I'm kind of amazed at the Twin Towers.. Well it looks like N. Korea is flexing its tail too.. hmm? This is really black.. what an interesting capture! I like these!

p3chandan said...

That was a mean looking scorpion you got there! Pls dont talk abt wars Rainfield, do you think it has begun with the bombing by North Korean? Pray not! Im too young to die...:)

Anonymous said...

That's one scary black scorpion, and the only thing I can say is that it didn't sting you..

As for the war and the ending of earth, I'll keep that thought away for now..

Diane AZ said...

Yikes! The pincers and tail look terrifying! Great job getting close-ups of the giant scorpion monster.

FilipBlog said...

Very nice picture, how did you spot this scorpion?

Anonymous said...

Wow..that's one mean looking blue scorpion!

Frieda said...

That's a scary looking scorpion... I have never seen one that big!
In fact, all your post is a bit scary...fortunately, November 2010 will be over soon!

Kirigalpoththa said...

That looks vicious!

AVCr8teur said...

I have not heard of Vangelia Gushterova until your post. I hope she was not correct about the end of the world, but with recent North Korea instability, who knows. This hardy scorpion will probably survive the fallout.

George said...

You got great macros of the scorpion and its stinger. I don't think I would be brave enough to get these pictures.

VanillaSeven said...

That's my zodiac star! :)

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

I have never seen wild scorpian in the wild. Did you ever encounter any poisounous snake when you hike?

rainfield61 said...

I have then made Vangelia G. very famous by now, but she won't know, but really hope that she will fail this time, about the 3rd world war.

As for the wild scorpion, I used to see them along the trekking trail. I just have to watch my step. And am so lucky have not met any poisonous reptiles.

Autumn Belle said...

Fuyoh! This scorpion looks dangerous, as black as Darth Vader. When 2012 comes, will you bring this scorpion onto the floating ship/submarine?

RNSANE said...

I can't say as I like that scorpion, rainfield....it has kind of an evil look. I'm glad you weren't napping in the jungle and awakened by the sting of the fellow who, I am certain, is most poisonous.

As for World War III, I just dread the thought of such a cataclysm. I guess there is little hope for world peace, though. Man seems to always find something to get his ire up.

Grass said...

Men have to fight against both natural as well as man-made disasters....:-(

CH said...

Great discovery with some crazy stories, and you always do.

fufu said...

fry them!!!! i wanna eat!!! lol